Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - The Forest Critter Adventures with Robotnik (and Kairi) - The Forest Critter

How this only has 1,997 views is beyond me. This is some of the most amazing stuff I've seen out of the flash portal!

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

Aw man! I've been so hyped for this! Awesome job, Kreid.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

Pshhh, nerds. I snuck into Pico Day and actually got to see the Top Secret Newgrounds Nuclear bunker. I can't tell you what's inside but it has to do with a tablet to end all tablets... the TF Mk 1337... That's all I can say.

Still a good retelling of that night, though.

Raziberry responds:

Don't divulge Pico Day secrets!

It Needs Care It Needs Care

Good game, but for some reason, it keeps crashing my browser.

Wolod responds:

Glad that you've liked it. That's weird. What browser do you use?

Sanic End Knakels Sanic End Knakels

Great game! I loved the graphics, the beautiful music that would make Beethoven himself quiver in fear, and the awe-inspiring original story, OOOH it had so many twists and turns, it kept me wondering for hours about the meaning of life and all of it's mysteries, and let me just tell you, the final boss battle confrontation with Knackels was so dramatic and fast paced, I could keep up! This game would have gotten a perfect 6/5 stars, but sadly it was too short, so I'll have to take off 1.5 stars. This is Game of The Year material right here! You're going places, kid! You're going places!

Brad meets an Alien Brad meets an Alien

Is that pizza edible?

PhantomArcade responds:

Pixelopolis (ver. 2) Pixelopolis (ver. 2)

Great! It looks straight from the original days of spriting back in 2007ish and gives me nostalgia chills. But, it does get blurry in some places, such as the people sprites, and the Casino and City Hall. Keep it up!

AMY in the NEON AMY in the NEON

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Ohh my gosh I've been looking for this GEM for a LONG time! Fav'd Fav'd Fav'd! Great pic Great Job!