Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

Aw man! I've been so hyped for this! Awesome job, Kreid.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

Pshhh, nerds. I snuck into Pico Day and actually got to see the Top Secret Newgrounds Nuclear bunker. I can't tell you what's inside but it has to do with a tablet to end all tablets... the TF Mk 1337... That's all I can say.

Still a good retelling of that night, though.

Raziberry responds:

Don't divulge Pico Day secrets!

Treasure Trouble Treasure Trouble

Solid five!
I've been waiting to see what else you could animate after Sonex the Hodgehead, and this did not fail to entertain! Keep it up!

Kill la Kill The Flash Collab Kill la Kill The Flash Collab

It was real fun working on this! I'm glad I got the opportunity!

Paul Paul

That was amazing! Great job on the animation!

Johnopotamus responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

The Pilot The Pilot

Amazing animation! Entertaining,gripping, INSPIRING! I can only imagine what this animation would be like if it had clean lines(thought the style you guys were going for was good). The music was great as well!

Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended

Good stab at Anita Sarkeesian, but the art was ugly. To be honest, the art was so visually unappealing I had to scroll down for the majority of the video. The animation needs work as well. Good effort, unappealing execution.

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

Eng: This is the first time I could legitimately give an animation 5 Stars! Amazing animations! Inspirational designs!It's amazing that you did this with Flash of all software! When the film comes out, expect my ticket
français: Ceci est la première fois que je pouvais légitimement donner une animation 5 étoiles! Animations étonnantes! Designs inspirants! Il est étonnant que vous l'avez fait avec Flash de tous les logiciels! Lorsque le film sort, attendre mon billet.

Adorable Adorable

Your artstyle is good, animation is okay, but this seemed too much like Jaltoid's animation. I'll have to suggest that you should acquire your own comedic style, and improve on both your animation and art. Good effort.

Ok, Navi Ok, Navi

Okay animation, good art style.